Supply Chain professional specialized in Pharma and high regulated industries
Supply Chain professional with additional Project Management, Data and Business Analytical Skills. Highly
experienced in several industries such as: Telecom, Pharmaceutical, Electronics and Retail. Agile Project
Management and PRINCE2 Certified.
Sr. BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST
Business Process Improvement: Mapped workflow and business processes, identified and contributed to
process improvement (supply chain and distribution) by performing Value Stream Mapping /Root Cause
? Project management Support: Provided a business impact analysis including risks assessments. Liaised with
cross-functional teams, subject matter experts, vendors, project managers (stakeholders at all level),
resolving interpersonal conflicts.
? Descriptive Data Analysis: Contributed to the development of new reports and dashboards ( Power BI).
? Business Requirements Analysis: Elicited and documented business requirements for the development of
Industry: Banking - Financial Sector
? Performed a detailed analysis of the functional requirements for a new operational system to be used as
tool to generate and manage customer’s contracts. (Requirement Engineering)
? Coordinated the requirements gathering workshops, test plans, UAT (user acceptance tests) session and
documentation (JIRA tool), using the Agile methodology.
? Descriptive Data Analysis: Contributed to the implementation new set of reports and dashboards.
? Other skills developed in this role: Database and SQL
Project Manager- Supply Chain
Managing Global Supply Chain projects in the pharmaceutical industry related to cold chain distribution, transfer of manufacturing and distribution activities between sites, New Product Introductions and Systems implementation.
End to end project management (Analysis, Initialization, Planning, Execution and Closure). Leading cross-functional and international teams and reporting the project performance to the Senior Management.
• Transfer of operation activities from a manufacturing site in France and a third-party partner in Russia.
• Centralization of all distribution flows from several sites to a single distribution center in Europe.
• Launch of new tools for the distribution of temperature-controlled products.
Senior Demand Analyst
Industry: Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Biotech
Supported the supply of pharmaceutical products in Europe, Middle East, Latin America, Asia and Pacific Markets by coordinating the Demand forecast and Analysis.
Provided support and guidance to the several Supply Chain Planning teams from manufacturing sites in Europe to local affiliates worldwide.
• Predictive Data Analytics: Forecast of the demand / sales in the markets in Europe, Middle East and Latin America. Monthly reviews of the forecast accuracy and presentation of the trend Analysis to the Senior Management.
• Descriptive Data Analytics: continuous measurement of the performance of Supply Chain operations and presentation of the KPI results to the Senior Management via automated reports and dashboards. Tools : Data Warehouse, Excel, Click View (Dashboards)
Demand Analyst - Supply Chain
Data mining, extract, cleaning and preparation. Achievement: Organized and structured big sets of data in order to help solving problems, which were not previously defined, and/or that conflicted with available information.
• Descriptive Data Analytics: continuous measurement of the performance of Supply Chain operations and presentation of the KPI’s results to the Senior Management. – Achievements: Built set of weekly KPIs based on data extracted from the Data Warehouse (SAP Business Warehouse) and set up reports and dashboards.
• Predictive Data Analytics: Forecast of demand and sales in the European markets. Monthly reviews of the forecast accuracy. In addition, reviewed and improved the demand forecast process, causing a positive impact on the production and distribution planning.
LocationAmsterdam Area, Netherlands
• Data mining, extract, cleaning and preparation.
• Descriptive Data Analytics: continuous measurement of the performance of the customer services teams in all the European Branches. – Achievements: Implementation of new KPIs, Analysis and documentation of Business requirements (BRD) for the implementation of a new Reporting tool (Data Warehouse).
• Predictive Data Analytics: Forecast of the volume the post-sales activities and the impact on the capacity planning. Achievements: Improved the accuracy forecast by monthly reviews the local Marketing /sales teams as well as through a business process improvement analysis.
Material Planner - Supply Chain
LocationAmsterdam Area, Netherlands
• Improved the supplier relationship by putting in place periodical review meetings.
• Maintained accurately the Supplier database (prices, artworks, metrics)
• Prepared and presented the KPI's related to the suppliers' performance.
• Supported new products introduction.
English, French, Dutch, Portuguese and Spanish
Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Reporting, Data visualization, Info graphs, Tableau, Power BI, Database, Data
Warehouse, SQL, Excel, Project Management, PRINCE2 (equivalent to PMP) & Agile PM (Certified), MS Project, JIRA,
SDLC, Visio, PowerPoint, QA basic, Process & Change Management, Six, Sigma, SAP, ERP, MRP, Innovation mindset