Manager (South Africa)
Our client is currently seeking highly qualified candidates for a Manager from a Top-Tier Strategy Consultancy in South Africa covering the African Market. Our client is a dynamic and fast-growing company that delivers rapid, sustainable results and builds better businesses for its clients. The Company has a solid reputation for delivering fully implemented, bottom-line improvements to clients across a wide range of sectors and countries. They offer an exceptional career path, a career enhancing environment and excellent benefits. They are absolutely committed to hiring consultants who want to wed themselves to the business and get on the Partner election path.
About the client:
- Our client is a dynamic and fast-growing company that delivers rapid, sustainable results and builds better businesses for their clients. As they look to expand into new geographies and industries there are opportunities for motivated individuals to join their team.
- Our client has built a solid reputation for delivering fully implemented, bottom-line improvements to clients across a wide range of sectors and countries. The majority of their work is helping management turn around a business rapidly. This means that they focus on the highest value levers ¬usually around increasing production and revenue and improving cost efficiency.
To supplement our client’s team we are looking for a Manager.
- Your main role is the overall management of delivering improvements that are measurable within an area of the client’s business. You will be the front-line change agent in that area. You will set the standards for the activities required ensuring the client results, sustainability and coaching your team members, the Implementation Facilitator and Senior Managers within your area to do the same.
- You will lead the problem-solving effort and prioritize opportunities ensuring that the team’s efforts are always within the highest-value priorities. You will help your Implementation Facilitator and the clients' senior staff drive rapid and sustainable implementation, coaching them to embed continuous improvement into their business practices.
- 3 years post MBA in consulting (preferably with experience in operations excellence)
- Bachelor's degree from top universities
- MBA graduate
- Excellent academic background
- Manager level at major strategy consulting firms
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including ability to structure and prioritize effort within an area and ask the right questions to get to root causes
- Well equipped with consulting toolkits in a Manager's role capacity
- Track record of achieving tough targets under pressure
- Build trust with Senior Managers and achieve results though managing a team, prioritizing the professional development of team members
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to construct compelling arguments supported by the right facts
- Consulting background in a top-tier strategy consulting firm is a plus (eg. Bain, BCG, McKinsey)
- Fluency in English is required.
- This is open for candidates based in South Africa or South Africans who wish to go back home.
- South Africa
- As soon as possible