Associate Principal (South Africa)
Our client is currently seeking highly qualified candidates for Associate Principal from a Tier 1 Strat-house consulting firm in South Africa. The Company is a dynamic and fast-growing company that delivers rapid, sustainable results and builds better businesses for its clients. They have a solid reputation for delivering fully implemented, bottom-line improvements to clients across a wide range of sectors and countries. Our client offers an exceptional career path, a career enhancing environment and excellent benefits. They are absolutely committed to hiring consultants who want to wed themselves to the business and get on the Partner election path.
About the client
- Our client is a dynamic and fast-growing company that delivers rapid, sustainable results and builds better businesses for its clients. As they wish to expand into new geographies and industries, there are opportunities for motivated individuals to join their team
- . Our client has a solid reputation for delivering fully implemented, bottom-line improvements to clients across a wide range of sectors and countries. A major part of their work is to help management turn around a business rapidly. This means that they focus on the highest value levers – usually around increasing production and revenue and improving cost efficiency.
To supplement our client’s team we are looking for an Associate Principal.
- Your main role is the overall management for delivering improvements that are measurable across the client’s site, for managing blended teams with the company and the client’s team across improvement areas to achieve targets, and for building relationships with the senior staff at the client’s site. You will be the front-line change agent for the client’s business. You will set the standards for the activities required ensuring the client results' sustainability and you coach your own team, the client Business Improvement Manager and the senior staff at the client’s site to do the same.
- You will lead the problem-solving effort and prioritize opportunities ensuring that the team’s efforts are always within the highest-value priorities. You will help the senior staff at the client’s site drive rapid and sustainable implementation, coaching them to embed continuous improvement into their business practices.
What we are looking for:
- The candidate must have MBA with 5 years consulting experience tier 1 strat-house firms (eg. Bain, BCG, McKinsey) leading to performance improvement in very complex situations.
- Candidates coming from top tier strategy consulting firms interested in working for an implementation consulting firm.
- Excellent academic background
- Bachelor's degree from top universities
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including ability to structure and prioritize efforts within an area, and ask the right questions to get to root causes
- A passion for results.
- Track record of achieving tough targets under pressure
- Build trust with C-level executives and achieve results through managing several small teams across multiple streams of work.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to construct compelling arguments supported by the right facts.
- Inspiring people and building a great team.
- A high level of energy and an ability to motivate and inspire others: fun to work with.
- They must be able to coach senior clients in the delivery of measurable improvements by implementing the processes and systems that will sustain ongoing improvements.
- They will work with senior clients to develop business improvement capabilities to ensure improvements continue long after the team has disengaged.
- This is open for candidates based in South Africa or South Africans who wish to go back home.
- South Africa
- As soon as possible