Management Consultants: Consultant & Senior Consultant
We are looking for management consultants with at least 1-5 years of experience in Operations Excellence, Organisation & Business Transformation, and/or Operations Strategy to join our client - a French global consulting firm in Australia. Experience in the Naval & Maritime industry is a plus.
About the client
Our client is a French international management consulting firm specialising in Operations Strategy, Organisation & Business Transformation, and Operations Excellence. For over a decade, they have established a track record in providing support and tailored solutions for complex challenges in the heavy industries, particularly in sectors such as Naval & Maritime, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Transportation, Energy, and Machinery & Electronics. The core of their business is working with the industrials sector focusing on Process Optimisation and Continuous Improvement, using LEAN Manufacturing and related methodologies.
Role & Responsibilities:
As Consultant, you will work with the firm’s clients and support them on various performance, productivity and process improvement matters. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Analyse processes and identify & implement improvement opportunities
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders on the clients’ side, as well as internally, to set expectations, participate in change efforts and ensure satisfaction
- Contribute to the growth of less experienced colleagues (training, coaching)
- Support business development strategies and help identify additional opportunities with existing clients
- Australian National / Australian Permanent Resident (client will not sponsor candidates)
- Ideally based in Adelaide or Melbourne.
- Sydney-based candidates are welcome but must be willing to travel extensively.
- Graduate of top Engineering or Business school
- At least 2 years of experience in Operations Excellence, Strategy & Organisation, Business Transformation
- Industrials background (Naval & Maritime, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Transportation etc.)
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to contribute to several projects/programs simultaneously
- Team player, enthusiastic and open-minded
- Flexibility to travel
For applications, please send your CVs to
email@example.com. Subject: Consultant in Australia.