Senior Associates (Russia, CIS Region)
Our client is seeking highly qualified candidates for Senior Associates from a Top-Tier Strategy Consultancy for the CIS region. Our client is leading global operations consulting firm that is a dynamic and fast-growing company that delivers rapid, sustainable results and builds better businesses for its clients. The company has a solid reputation for delivering fully implemented, bottom-line improvements to clients across a wide range of sectors and countries. They offer an exceptional career path, a career enhancing environment and excellent benefits. They are absolutely committed to hiring consultants who want to wed themselves to the business and get on the Director election path.
About the client
Our client is a dynamic and fast-growing company that delivers rapid, sustainable results and builds better businesses for their clients. As they look to expand into new geographies and industries there are opportunities for motivated individuals to join their team.
Our client has built a solid reputation for delivering fully implemented, bottom-line improvements to clients across a wide range of sectors and countries. The majority of their work is helping management turn around a business rapidly. This means that they focus on the highest value levers usually around increasing production and revenue and improving cost efficiency.
To supplement our client’s team we are looking for Senior Associates.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent academic background
- At least 3 years’ experience in consulting or operations roles
- Candidates coming from top tier strategy consulting firms interested in working for an implementation consulting firm
- Excellent problem-solving skills, especially quantitative analysis close attention to detail, ability to structure
- A passion for results
- Track record of achieving tough targets under pressure
- A relentless focus on delivering results, pragmatic bent – interested in having a real impact
- Ability to coach, influence and build trust with peers and to use visual tools with minimal assistance to assist in communicating insights
- Excellent communicator – establishing rapport, listening, building trust, and coaching along with strong interpersonal skills.
- Inspiring people and building a great team.
- A high level of energy and an ability to motivate and inspire others: fun to work with.
- Your role is facilitating implementation of recommended change within the client’s firm. You are expected to deliver data, analyze, and provide the fact-based recommendations. You are expected to facilitate the prioritization of the projects, solve the Root Cause Analysis and determine the fields of highest importance within their business.
- You will also provide analytical support to the idea owners within the client’s firm, and lead the problem-solving efforts. You must be able to recognize ideas that are under- or over-performing expectations ensuring effective prioritization of initiatives, and the appropriate implementation pace.
- You will be coaching Analysts and Line Managers on the client’s firm, share skills and build relationships across the client site, and will be using your network to ensure plans are relevant to their business.
- You are expected to support in ensuring the improvement effort sustainability through continuous improvement.
- Russia, CIS region
- Russian Native speakers based in Russia or Russian Nationals who are willing to back home.