Country Manager Germany - Maintenance & Asset Management (for native German only)
An international leading consulting firm that specializes in Maintenance & Asset Management is looking to recruit a native German Country Manager for a full-time, permanent position in Germany.
About the client
Our client is an international leading consulting firm that specializes in Maintenance & Asset
Management. They are an entrepreneurial company, with high growth potential supported by a
state-of-the-art Maintenance Management methodology that is considered leading edge.
They help capital-intensive companies professionalize their technical department with their unique methodology, which they deliver from their offices in various locations across Europe and the US.
Our client’s organization has a strong collegiate culture built on a big 4 heritage. Its consultants have one thing in common: their passion for Maintenance and Asset Management.
Roles and responsibilities
The person who will be hired for this role would be responsible for both business development
and delivery of consulting assignments, supporting the company’s growth on the German
Delivery-wise, the role will aim at guiding clients with the following type of services
- Benchmarking and strategy developme
- Organization and process optimization
- Selection, implementation and optimization of EAM systems
- Interim Management & Reliability Engineering
- Predictive Maintenance 4.0
- KPI- based steering
- Educating and training
- ISO 55001 certification Candidate profile
- Executive / managing consultant
- Authority in the field of Maintenance and Asset Management
- Track record on sales and new business
- Has his own network: as German country manager candidate will come with a network of contacts in the maintenance or asset management sector. Ideally, they will have a background in maintenance management, asset management and manufacturing excellence.
- Experience in Maintenance consultancy
- Able to perform consultancy projects himself as well
- The successful candidate will be experienced in delivering assignments incorporating strategy, change, business process and cost reduction. He will probably be currently working either for a consulting firm specialising in maintenance or asset management consulting, or as an internal consultant working for a multinational company
- Utilising his consultancy experience, and project management skills, the appointed individual will be able to work in a collegiate environment and will drive new sales into the German business. He will thrive in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment where he has a genuine opportunity to shape and lead both the on-going delivery of ground-breaking projects, as well as the growth of the business.
- The ideal candidate will embody an enthusiastic spirit; enjoying networking and building relationships, plus an existing network and a proven track record in business development
- Language requirements: native/fluent German + good command of written and spoken English• Location: can be based anywhere in Germany, but open to (extensive) travelling, as required by the projects he’ll be managing.
An attractive level of compensation will be offered, as well as a supportive culture and a “winwin” reason to join our client’s organisation with an opportunity to help build and grow the
business through brand leverage, marketing, conference networks and thought leadership.