Maintenance Consultant - full-time, permanent position in Germany
We are looking for consultants (all levels) to join our client, an international management consulting firm, focused on Asset Performance Management. This position is based in Germany, but it is expected to incur international travel as well.
About the client
Our client is a global expert in Asset Performance Excellence. They work in capital intensive industries (especially process industries) to develop and implement programs to increase their clients’ profitability. Among the industries they serve, we could mention: Oil&Gas, Chemicals, Plastics, Utilities, Pharmaceuticals, Transportation, Mining etc.
We are currently looking for consultants at various levels (from Junior Consultant up to Senior Manager), to expand our client’s team.
Roles and responsibilities
Depending on the level of seniority, the person would have several or all of the following responsibilities:
- Conduct analysis/audits of organizational structures, operational procedures and operational performance (including use of IT & Management Systems)
- Development and evaluation of levers for efficiency and increases in productivity
- Be part of all Maintenance day-to-day activities
- Understand work process to minimize cost and maximize safety and productivity
- Establish and agree quantitative and qualitative targets with responsibility for realization
- Prepare and deliver implementation plans to achieve targeted goals
- Sole responsibility for managing parts of a project during implementation
- Preparation and execution of workshops, training and coaching as well as the design of training materials
- Preparation and management of status meetings and reports
- 2 to 15 years of consulting experience
- Economic or technical degree or equivalent business experience
- Good knowledge of performance drivers in production and maintenance, preferably in a process industry
- Experience in mechanical maintenance, reliability and condition monitoring, predictive/preventative maintenance, and maintenance systems (CMMS)
- Operations experience is a plus
- Proven ability to quickly penetrate complex issues and to develop practical solutions
- Strong communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Hands-on mentality, with a strong attention to details, as well as professional and engaging presentation skills
- Fluency in German and English
- Excellent MS-Office skills; ERP or special system skills would be a plus
- Willingness to travel extensively within Germany and internationally
An attractive level of compensation will be offered, depending on the level of skills and the experience of the candidate, as well as an inspiring work environment in a committed and competent (international) team. If flexibility, resilience, being a quick learner, working independently and the ability to integrate into an international team are familiar to you, we look forward to receiving your application.