Belgian (Senior) Consultant with background in the Public Transportation sector
We are currently looking for Consulting professionals with 1 to 5 years of experience and relevant background in Process Optimization, Business or Functional Analysis and/or Project Management, to join our client - a niche player in business consulting in Belgium. The person should have some experience working in the Public Transportation sector (even if minimal). Native/fluent Dutch and at least conversational level in French are mandatory for this role.
About the client
Our client is a Belgian consulting firm, with 10 years of experience in the market. They are a niche player, focused specifically in the Utilities and Public Transportation sectors, and they serve local clients (Belgian companies), as well as clients from other European countries (e.g. UK, Luxembourg, The Netherlands).
On the basis of their expertise, they have developed their own Project Management Methodology, as well as industry Best Practice Models. At the same time, they also work with recognized methodologies like PMI, PRINCE2, LEAN Six Sigma, etc.
- University degree, preferable in a business, engineering or economics-related subject;
- 1-5 years of Management Consulting background
- Experience working in the Public Transportation sector is required (even if just on a short project)
- Talented in business or functional analysis, process optimization or project management
- Ability to build trust relationships with clients, based on top-quality work, good management of client expectations and effective communication
- Personal traits: Easy-going, pro-active, can-do attitude, high IQ and EQ (able to work in a complex and politically sensitive context, good in stakeholder management, etc.)
- Personal values: integrity, team-play, pursuit of excellence
- Bilingual French/Dutch is necessary, at least very fluent in Dutch (preferably native) and conversational French (i.e.: able to have professional conversations in French, good feeling for languages)
- Willing to work at different locations in Belgium (from Charleroi to Antwerp to Hasselt to Ghent)
An interesting package is being offered, covering fix salary, performance bonus, daily allowance,
representation allowance, hospitalization insurance, as well as group insurance. Further to this,
the person hired for this role would be benefitting from a company car (BMW 1 series) +
international fuel card, mobile phone + subscription, and laptop (choice between Mac and PC).